Presentation of companies that work with your company Pronal.View Partners
Dicover Pronal » Knowledge & expertise
Since 1961, PRONAL performs standard and custom flexible products made from technical fabrics coated with elastomer and / or plastomer. The development strategy of PRONAL is based on 3 key points :
- Diversification of products around the concept of flexibility.
- Continuous innovation concerning the materials and techniques with the constant goal of increasing their performance.
- Quality maintained at all levels by being attentive to the customers.
The specificity of Pronal’s products is to provide a flexible solution while maintaining a high level of resistance.
PRONAL carries products from :
- Elastomers such as Nitrile (NBR), Nitrile PVC (NPVC), SBR, EPDM, Polychloroprene (Neoprene), VAMAC, HNBR, Hypalon, silicone.
- Plastomers such as PVC, polyurethane (PU), the Alcryn.
The range of materials used by PRONAL can answer a multitude of requirements of high quality :
- Chemical resistance: acids, bases, hydrocarbons, additives, oils.
- Good mechanical performance abrasion, puncture, tear, crash (impact).
- Good environmental performance : UV, ozone, light (type I2F3), cold, heat, marine atmosphere.
Chemical inertness and Environmental compatibility with food (FDA), drinking water (ACS, KTW), use in nuclear power plants (PMUC).
By means of successful research and development resources (specialized research development, software 2D,3D…) and control (laboratory testing, test ...) PRONAL in partnership with its customers, develops high value added technology.
When the garment PRONAL selects materials according to the technical specifications of products demanded by its customers.
The materials are used such as sheets or fabric coated hard Polyamide, Polyester, Aramid (Kevlar and Twaron) or a double surface fabric in polyamide and polyester. The products may have a protective layer of barrier-type film (PVF) sheet of Teflon (PTFE) or varnish.
To manufacture its products in elastomer and / or composite of specific inputs such as vulcanization under vacuum at high temperature are used. Several autoclaves of large dimensions allow the realization of hot vulcanized products. The factories are provided with equipments for assembling thermoplastics and cutting systems for materials.