Balear boom pollution barriers
Patented Balear “curtain with buoyancy” type pollution barriers are specially designed to combat pollution caused by hydrocarbons and macro-waste. They are specially suitable for intensive use and to harsh atmospheric conditions. This is why the Balear boom pollution barriers are the ideal solution for trawling for hydrocarbon slicks in port and in coastal areas.
These floating barriers can be used:
- in open sea
- in open coastal water
- in estuaries
- in rivers
- in port.
This system can be fitted with nets to transform it into a barrier for holding back micro-particles suspended in the water (matter in suspension) during dredging operations.
- Resistant to wind and tides
- Resistant to traction
- Retains 75% of its buoyancy with all of the cells holed
- Fast installation (1 to 2 metres per second)
- Self-floating system
- No need for inflation equipment
- Material: Polyurethane or PVC
- Technical aspects: High frequency welding
- Type: Buoyancy reserve curtain
- Section length: 10 to 50 linear metres or made to measure
- Temperature resistance: -30 to +70°C
- Connection kit: ASTM, prefeeder or joining plates
- Handling straps
- Peak strap
- Reflective strips
|Ref.||Draught (m)||Use||Length (m)|
|Balear 410||0.28||Calm ports, Lakes||10 / 25 / 50|
|Balear 312||0.35||Ports river & coves||10 / 25 / 50|
|Balear 322||0.53||Coastal zones & open||10 / 25 / 50|
|Balear 332||0.75||All coastal areas||10 / 25 / 50|
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.