Inflatable stoppers for testing Bouvier Darling valves
The primary circuits in nuclear power plants are equipped with swing type check valves. The ASN has determined the frequency that the tightness of these swing valves must be tested. This is why Pronal has developed a range of “tailor-made” inflatable stoppers for testing the tightness of Bouvier Darling valves on the primary circuits. As a result, this range of stoppers is used to test the tightness of the swing mechanism on the sealing surfaces. As an example, the inflatable stoppers for testing Bouvier Darling valves are installed on the RIS / RCP circuit.
In contract to the “Velan Rateau” mechanical stoppers, the stoppers for testing “Bouvier Darling” valves are inflatable. They are equipped with a system of inflatable seals comprised of layers of PMUC rubber and an inter-seal for verifying the tightness of the stopper. This system is equipped with a mechanical stop which ensures that the stopper is held in place in the main body of the valve.
It is these stoppers which equip the METEOR® test bench. This test bench is used to measure the tightness of valves at a constant pressure. It can provide both instantaneous and averaged measurements of any leakage flow. Hydraulic testing is performed at a pressure of 10 Bar.
- Completely air/watertight
- System for measuring and detecting leaks
- Can be customized to implement your valves
- Inter-seal measurements can be taken to verify the stopper operation
- PMUC-certified materials
- Rapid, easy installation
- Delivered in an aluminium case with foam padding
- Materiel: NBR (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber) PMUC
- Technique: hot vulcanisation in a vacuum autoclave
- Dimensions: DN80 / DN150 / DN250 / DN300
- Form: cylindrical
- Inflation: by water
- Temperature resistance: -25/+85°C
- Max. inflation pressure: 17 Bar
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.