ONC - Stoppers for the chemical cleaning of plate heat exchangers
Working in collaboration with EDF, Pronal has developed a stopper system capable of plugging the inlets and outlets of plate heat exchangers during chemical cleaning operations.
Furthermore, the ONC stoppers can be remotely installed in the pipes using a rod and a cradle to prevent the stopper from being damaged by any abrasive surfaces on the plates. They are highly resistant to cleaning fluids. The inflatable stoppers remain completely air/watertight up to a pressure of 3.4 bar. Different dimensions are available: ONC 240, ONC 280 and ONC 380.
- High chemical compatibility
- High diametrical dilation
- High quality
- Highly resistant to chemical products and temperatures
- System equipped with a rod and cradle for installation
- Stopper can be used portably
- Material: NBR (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber) PMUC-certified
- Technique: hot vulcanisation in a vacuum autoclave
- Dimensions: dia. 240, 280 and 380 mm
- Form: cylindrical
- Inflation: by air
- Temperature resistance: -25°C / +100°C
- Max. inflation pressure: 7 Bar
- Supply line
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.