Inflatable source-guiding stoppers - GDS
Inspections are often performed in nuclear power plants and rely on the use of Gamma rays. The purpose of these inspections is to detect any potential faults that could be found in the primary circuits.
This is why Pronal has developed an inflatable tool for centering the source of radiation during gamma-radiography inspections of primary molded bends. These inflatable source-guiding stoppers are available in two sizes: 29″ and 31″.
The stopper’s construction is based in the angle of the bend in question. It is assembled by high-frequency welding. This system is inflated at low pressure and manufactured using PMUC-certified materials (Products composed of Materials Usable in Power plants).
- Tailor-made to the shape of the bend to inspect
- Flexible and compact
- PMUC-certified material and stainless steel accessories
- Highly resistant
- Easy to install and use
- Material: PMUC-certified polyurethane
- Technique: assembled by high-frequency sealing
- Form: cylindrical
- Inflation: by air
- Temperature resistance: -25°C / + 80°C
- Max. inflation pressure: 50 mbar
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.