Circular/rectangular lifting bags
Circular/rectangular lifting bags easily fit into your installations thanks to how thin they are. Their flexibility brings multiple adaptation possibilities to push, press, guide, clamp, block, damp, lift and handle.
Used as inflatable pneumatic actuators, these thin pneumatic jacks easily fit into presses, moulds, conveyors, handling robots or lifting tables. They are ideal for short travel applications with high force levels with uniformly distributed thrust. They require practically no maintenance.
Some models with multiple bellows or levels offer the ability to achieve long travel in relation to the size when idle.
Handy to use
- No mechanical parts
- No maintenance
- Long service life
- Thin when deflated
- Uniformly distributed force
- Small dimensions
- Require only a single air supply
- Fast inflation
- Adapt to complex geometric shapes
- Material: different kinds of elastomer coated cloths (NPVC, SBR, Nitril, VAMAC, PU, etc.)
- Manufacturing technique: hot vulcanisation in a vacuum autoclave
- Standard dimensions: minimum width or diameter of 50 mm
- Custom dimensions: contact us
- Shape: rectangular or circular
- Inflation: air, water or oil
- Temperature resistance: up to 150°C depending on materials
- Max. inflation pressure: 7 bar depending on conditions of use
- Max. thickness: 20 mm
- Lifting travel: depending on jack dimensions
- Material options: food safe, surface coating
Rectangular or circular shaped inflatable jacks offer a variety of size adaptation options.
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.