PSM underwater parachutes
PSM underwater parachutes are designed to provide extra buoyancy and for raising or lifting loads to the surface. They can be used at any depth for:
- stabilizing underwater loads
- refloating objects
- sea rescue operations
- securing loads during offshore maintenance or installation operations
- providing extra buoyancy in cooling ponds.
Their strength guarantees the efficiency and success of your operation. These inflatable marine lifting bags can also be coupled to increase the potential lifting capacity.
- Ranges from 100kg to 5 tons
- Can be coupled together
- Tensile strength of straps resists up to 4500 daN depending on the model
- Can be deployed easily and rapidly
- Material: PVC or PU coated fabric,
- Technique: hot vulcanization in a vacuum autoclave,
- Lifting capacity: from 100 to 5000 kg,
- Inflation: by air,
- Temperature resistance:
- PVC coated fabric -20°C/+50°C,
- PU coated fabric -25°C/ +100°C,
- Additional accessories:
- Screw lyre shackles,
- Link connector,
- 1/4 turn release valve,
- Straps (number dependent on the model).
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.