Pick Up Truck Tank
The Pick-up truck tank is dedicated to the transport of water (or hydrocarbon) on board vehicles or skips.
It is mainly used for refueling in remote areas (military or humanitarian). This type of tank can also be used to facilitate access to a water point quickly (irrigation, agriculture…).
It is manufactured in parallelepiped shape from PVC fabric and assembled by high frequency welding.
This range of Pick up truck tank is equipped with flexible interior partitions from a capacity of 1500 liters. Thus, the movement of liquids is reduced and the stability of the vehicle is ensured.
In addition, this tank is lightweight, so it is easily transportable, foldable and unfoldable.
This flexible tank for pickup trucks can be custom-made to fit your vehicle!
Moreover, for the transport of larger capacities, we also offer the army fuel bladder called Dynamic.
- Internal partitions improve vehicle stability
- Allows dual-purpose use of the vehicle
- No external contamination
- High UV resistance
- Foldable and moveable
- Material: PVC fabric
- Assembly: hot vulcanization in an autoclave
- Weight: 12 > 50 kg
- Temperature resistance: -25°C/+50°C
- Standard storage capacity: from 0.5 to 4 m3
- Tailor-made production possible
- Draining plug Dia. 150mm with plug for screwing into the centre of the top surface
- DN50 pipe located on one of the sides with direct passage valve and connector + Guillemin system cap, Camlock, or others on request.
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.