Pick-up flexible tanks
Pick-up flexible tanks have been designed to store and transport water in vehicles or skips. They are primarily used for re-provisioning operations in remote areas (military or humanitarian) or for rapidly accessing a water supply when this is required (irrigation, agriculture …).
Our Pick-up flexible transport tanks that have a capacity greater than 1500 litres are equipped with flexible internal partitions. This increases the stability of the transporting vehicle by reducing the movement of stored liquids. This storage system can be specially produced in a custom version specifically for your vehicles!
- Internal partitions improve vehicle stability
- Allows dual-purpose use of the vehicle
- No external contamination
- High UV resistance
- Foldable and moveable
- Material: PVC fabric
- Assembly: hot vulcanization in an autoclave
- Weight: 12 > 50 kg
- Temperature resistance: -25°C/+50°C
- Standard storage capacity: from 0.5 to 4 m3
- Tailor-made production possible
- Draining plug Dia. 150mm with plug for screwing into the centre of the top surface
- DN50 pipe located on one of the sides with direct passage valve and connector + Guillemin system cap, Camlock, or others on request.
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.