Army fuel bladder - Dynamic
This army fuel bladder called Dynamic is dedicated to the storage and transportation of fuel or drinking water. It is designed to be mounted on a truck bed. However, for specific needs, you can install it on board aircraft or boats.
The tank is equipped with longitudinal skirts and fastening straps. These accessories ensure a quick and easy installation on the platform. Furthermore, the stability of the vehicle is perfectly ensured, even in extreme conditions. The tank is resistant to extreme weather conditions.
When refueling, the empty tank can be rolled and folded. Thus, thanks to its flexibility and its small size, the return can be done with other goods. Moreover, the army fuel bladder is simple and quick to assemble and disassemble.
This flexible transportable tank is made of rubber material reinforced with textile and assembled by vulcanization in an autoclave. Robust, you can be confident about the storage of the liquid. It is also protected from any external contamination.
Moreover, for the transport of smaller capacities, we also have the pick up truck tank
- Extremely durable
- Reinforced with a textile fitting
- No external contamination
- Resistant to extreme weather conditions
- Quick and simple to assemble/dismantle
- Foldable and moveable
- Material: high-strength fabric 1300 gr/m²
- Technique: hot vulcanization in an autoclave
- Temperature resistance: –20°c and + 70°c.
- Storage capacity: from 1 to 12 m3
- 1 x DN50 tubing with direct flow valve + connector and plug system
- Guillemin or Camlock
- 1 inspection port with purge and degassing valve
- tie-down straps with ratchet tensioners
- 1 repair kit
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.