Rain water storage tank
We have designed flexible tanks that allow you to collect rainwater: the rain water storage tank. You just have to place the tank next to your house and connect it to the downspouts with hoses. Placed outside, the tank can reach a large storage capacity (up to 1200m3).
This solution has many ecological advantages. Indeed, installing a rainwater harvesting system reduces the use of drinking water and thus preserves the planet!
This rain water storage tank also has an economic advantage: you will save up to 50% of your water consumption.
Rainwater can be used for many applications:
- Supply of water to the house for sanitary purposes
- Watering of green spaces for horticulturists and nurserymen
- Feeding ponds or swimming pools
- Cleaning of vehicles
- And many more!
In addition, collecting runoff water is important to avoid the risk of flooding (see our inflatable anti-flooding system).
Economical, ecological and durable, PRONAL’s flexible tanks, specially designed to fit your home, are the ideal solution for rainwater harvesting.
It also has the same advantages as our other flexible tanks:
- Its installation is quick and simple and does not require a building permit (depending on the size of the tank).
- It is easily transportable,
- easy to clean
- and made of highly resistant coated fabrics,
- Allowing for no evaporation of water
- And no pollution of the water by external elements such as insects or leaves
This rain water storage tank can also be used as a water reserve on construction sites.
- Environmentally friendly
- Long service life
- Constant volume, no evaporation
- No outside pollution: insects, leaves, etc.
- No micro-organism growth
- No building permit
- Quick and easy deployment
- Can be moved
- Material: high resistance 1300 gr/m2 cloth
- Coating: double-sided PVC
- Dimensions: standard and custom made under request > contact us
- Assembly: high-frequency welding
- Temperature resistance: -30°C to + 70°C
- 1 DN 140 welded vent to screw-in with gas release valve
- 1 DN 80 elbow overflow with symmetrical connector and cap
- 1 DN 50 PPG quarter-turn guillotine valve assembly + DN 50 symmetrical connector and cap
- 4 reinforced corners
- 1 repair kit
- thermal valve protector
|Ref.||Volume (m3)||Dimensions (mm)||Weight (kg)||Packaging (mm)||Side filling/draining||Overflow|
|C5EB5||5||2960x3510x800||27||1020x620x635||2 x Ø2’’||1 x Ø2’’|
|C5EB10||10||2960x5650x900||41||1235x820x550||2 x Ø2’’||1 x Ø2’’|
|C5EB20||20||4440x6200x1100||65||1235x820x750||2 x Ø2’’||1 x Ø2’’|
|C5EB50||50||5920x9530x1300||129||1235x820x960||2 x Ø2’’||1 x Ø2’’|
|C5EB100||100||8880x10750x1500||216||1340x940x1080||2 x Ø3’’||1 x Ø3’’|
|C5EB250||250||10360x20410x1500||475||2170x1260x1380||2 x Ø3’’||1 x Ø3’’|
|C5EB500||500||19240x22060x1500||960||2200x1700x1000||2 x Ø3’’||1 x Ø3’’|
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.