Effluent Storage Tank
The effluent storage tank is the perfect solution for storing agricultural and industrial effluents. With available volumes ranging from 50 m3 to 500 m3, or even more thanks to the possibility of custom-made tanks, you can store a large quantity of effluent for a long period of time.
This effluent tank is resistant: it is manufactured from PVC coated fabric specific to effluent storage and assembled by high frequency welding. Its highly resistant coated fabric is also compatible with most acidic or basic liquids. These flexible effluent tanks can store :
- liquid manure,
- white and brown water,
- agricultural effluents,
- wine effluents,
- grey water,
- chemical effluents.
The regulations on air quality and environmental preservation are more and more numerous. This tank answers to the new expectations and regulations.
Indeed, this closed solution controls the strong odors which can emanate from the agricultural effluents. Moreover, the stored effluents will be protected from the rain. Therefore, they will keep their real volumes and will not be dissolved by rain. This will allow them to keep their purity and their expected efficiency.
The effluent storage tank is also a huge time saver, its installation is quick and simple.
This tank has already won over several of our customers: see an example of application.
On the agricultural side, there is the flexible tank for liquid fertilizers: the ideal solution for long or medium term storage of your liquid nitrogen/sulfur fertilizers!
- Environmentally friendly
- Completely closed (no odours)
- Constant volume, no evaporation
- Protected from rain water
- Unique weld seam reinforcement
- No need for a building permit
- Quick and easy deployment
- Material: high resistance 1300 gr/m2 cloth
- Coating: double-sided PVC
- Dimensions: standard and custom made under request > contact us
- Assembly: high-frequency welding
- Temperature resistance: -30°C to + 70°C
- Custom made
- 1 DN 140 welded vent to screw-in with gas release valve
- 1 DN 80 elbow overflow with symmetrical connector and cap
- 1 DN 50 PPG quarter-turn guillotine valve assembly + DN 50 symmetrical connector and cap
- 4 reinforced corners
- 1 repair kit
- thermal valve protector
|Ref.||Volume (m3)||Dimensions (mm)||Weight (kg)||Packaging (mm)||Side filling/draining||Overflow|
|CSEC50||50||5920x9530x1300||152||1235x820x960||2 x Ø4’’||2 x Ø3’’|
|CSEC100||100||8880x10750x1500||257||1340x940x1080||2 x Ø4’’||2 x Ø3’’|
|CSEC200||200||10360x16700x1500||461||1830x1040x1200||4 x Ø4’’||4 x Ø3’’|
|CSEC300||300||11840x20970x1500||660||2170x1260x1380||4 x Ø4’’||4 x Ø3’’|
|CSEC400||400||14800x22310x1500||894||2200x1700x1000||4 x Ø4’’||4 x Ø3’’|
|CSEC500||500||19240x22060x1500||1114||2200x1700x1000||4 x Ø4’’||4 x Ø3’’|
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.