Inflatable system for GSS hydraulic testing
Pronal has designed an inflatable stopper system for implementing hydraulic tests on superheater dryer units (GSS). This system is a combination of two solutions:
- An inflatable stopper which plugs the outlet on the side of the VISM valve (OHP),
- And on the other side, an inflatable ring cylinder mounted on a metal support is inserted into the outlet of the GSS grille. This solution can be completely dismantled.
This removable system is installed via a manhole with a 400 mm diameter. The test pressure reaches around 25.5 bar. Testing is validated on-site by a certifying company.
This GSS hydraulic testing serves to certify the strength and tightness of the GSS grille. This Pronal inflatable stopper system reduces outage time by avoiding cutting/welding pipework that could also include the fitting of welded caps.
- Dissociation of the load-bearing and the tightness
- Fully removable system
- Adjustable depending on the configuration of the GSS tapping
- Tightness of inflatable seals and stoppers
- High quality and resistance
- Easily and rapidly installed
- No cutting/welding operations so no TIR radiation
- 5 workers: 3 days required for assembly/2 days for dismantling
- Equipment reconditioned using our test bench
- Cylinder ring in NPVC
- SBR (Styrene Butadiene Rubber) for the OHP2
- Technique: hot vulcanisation in a vacuum autoclave
- Dia. 1150 mm for the cylinder
- Dia. 920 mm for the stopper
- Form: cylindrical
- Inflation: by water
- Max. inflation pressure:
- 38 bar for the inflatable seal
- 35 bar for the stopper
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.