Mud Wipers are circular lip seals designed to prevent mud rising from the seafloor. Acting as an effective “anti-mud” barrier, they prevent all impurities entering the legs of offshore platforms.
These non-inflatable toric seals are used to prepare grouting operations by preventing mud from penetrating the void between the internal diameter of the platform leg and the external diameter of the anchor pile.
Our teams can travel on-site to install your offshore buoyancy kits no matter where you are located!
- Allows the trellis to be installed horizontally or vertically
- Resin is not required to fix the lip seal
- No specific welding is required…
- One-piece construction
- Constructed in accordance with client specifications
- Simple to install
- Selection of materials
- Tightness testing can be implemented on request
- Mechanical assembly
- Materiel: Synthetic Rubber
- Technique: hot vulcanization in a vacuum autoclave
- Form: cylindrical
- Temperature resistance: 0 / +60C°
- Max. thickness: defined by the clients’ specifications
- Grade of steel: defined by the clients’ specifications
- Dimensions: min. 43″ (1092 mm) for 36″ (914.4 mm) pile diameter/max.118″ (2997.20 mm) for 108″ (2743.20 mm) pile diameter
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.