OFR - Anti-pollution stoppers
OFR anti-pollution stoppers are designed to rapidly and permanently plug pipes in the event of accidental pollution. The rapidity of this response can be attributed to a system of pneumatic stoppers which can be remotely inflated. The diameter of the pipe determines the pressure that the inflatable plugs will have to be inflated to.
Metallic supports are supplied for fixing the OFR pneumatic stoppers lengthwise inside the pipe. In addition to our OPAP stoppers range, OFR balloons are the ideal solution for plugging large pipes with a diameter of 1000 mm or greater.
Any accidental pollution is contained as the stoppers inflate and act as valves, allowing pollutants to be pumped or diverted to a retention pond. In this way, any risk of pollution can be eliminated. Stoppers are protected by a polyethylene bag prior to being inflated.
Once they have been inflated, the OFR anti-pollution stoppers will prevent any toxic liquids or firewater run-off entering the water systems.
- Excellent chemical compatibility
- Rapid inflation (manually or automatic)
- Environmental protection
- Remote inflation system
- Secure closing system
- Requires no major civil engineering work
- Rapid and economical installation
- Material: 550daN/5cm coated fabric with cold-glue assembly
- Diameter: 770 > 2115 mm
- Other shapes available on request (oval, elliptical …)
- Inflation: by air
- Temperature resistance: – 25°C to + 85°C
- Inflation pressure: max. 0.5 bar
- 1 x 3/4″ or 1″1/2 valve mounted on the central shaft
- 10 protective polyethylene bags
- Red painted stainless steel control unit, locked by key or lead seal
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.