OPAP - Anti-pollution stoppers
Because Pronal is concerned in environmental protection, we have developed a range of stoppers to contain any accidental pollution that could be released following an incident.
Pronal anti-pollution stoppers are permanently installed inside the pipes. These patented systems are mounted on the upper section of the pipe and do not hinder the water flow. An inflation hose connects the pneumatic OPAP stoppers to a control unit which is located near the inspection well. The stoppers can be inflated by manually using the control unit or by using a remote electric control.
Installing the system is simple and does not require any major civil engineering work. Not only can the stopper be inflated by using the control unit, but it can also be remotely deflated without having to enter the pipe. These stoppers can be used for all pipes ranging in diameter from 100 to 1000 mm.
The stopper system is deployed in the context of risk prevention. Article 13 of the Decree from 5/08/2002 which concerns the prevention of corporate accidents requires establishments to equip their waste-water and rainwater collection networks with stopper systems capable of containing any accidental pollution.
Stoppers are protected by a polyethylene bag prior to being inflated.
- Excellent chemical compatibility
- Rapid inflation (manually or automatic)
- Complies with Article 13 of the Decree published on the 5/08/2002 concerning the prevention of corporate accidents
- Environmental protection
- Requires no major civil engineering work
- Rapid and economical installation
- Material: NBR/NPVC rubber
- Technique: vulcanization
- Length when deflated: 550>2050 mm
- Diameter: 150 > 1000 mm
- Tailor-made dimensions possible; contact us
- Inflation: by air
- Temperature resistance: -25°C à +85°C
- Inflation pressure: max. 1.2 bar
- Accessory: 1 x 1/4″ or 3/4″ valve (when greater than 600 mm)
- Manual or Remote red painted steel control unit
|Ref.||Stopper diameter (mm)||Width when deflated (mm)||Length when deflated (mm)||Service pressure (bar)||Inflation insert (")|
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.