Inflatable cover plate
The Inflatable cover plate is composed of a buoy or a set of inflatable buoys whose purpose is to render a specific space inert for any welding operations on nuclear sites. Any welding operations can be completed safely thanks to this exchange of inert gas/air.
These buoys are made of a PMUC-certified material. Tailor-Made, the inflatable cover plate can be adapted to the dimensions specified by the client.
- Air and watertight
- PMUC material
- Only a low service pressure required
- Flexible & compact
- Materials: PMUC-certified polyurethane
- Process: assembled by high-frequency sealing
- Dimensions: in accordance with the client’s specifications
- Form: cylindrical or ring-shaped
- Inflation: by air
- Temperature resistance: -20°C / +80°C
- Max. pressure: 0.2 to 0.3 bar
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.