MTP compensation bladders
The MTP compensation bladder separators bolted onto the outside (in two parts), are also known as “Josse lungs”, and used to protect the dielectric oil used in power transformers. The oil is on one side of the bladder while the other is open to the atmosphere; it allows to compensate the dielectric oil volume variation directly linked to temperature levels and protect the system from any outside contamination.
Our compensation membranes are custom made (shape, dimensions, outer drilling). They are delivered with a drain valve and two seals that ensure sealing between the bladder flanges once bolted together. Their tightness to gas, oil and water as well as their high mechanical resistance make Pronal MTP membrane a high performing system to protect your electric power transformer.
- No maintenance
- Easy installation
- Bolting drawing custom made
- Protection against internal condensation
- Effective barrier between oil and water
- 100% sealed to gas/oil
- High elasticity material
- Resistant to temperature variations
- Extensive oil compatibility
- Material: high quality plastomer material
- Technical aspects: assembly by high frequency welding
- Dimensions: custom made > contact us
- Temperature resistance: -50°C to +120°C
- Thickness: 1 mm
As the MTP is custom made, please provide us with: the dimensions of your oil conservator – its bolting drawings – the Safety Datasheet for your dielectric oil to adjust our costing to your needs.
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.