Rubber bag transformer - STP
The STP rubber bag transformer is used to protect the dielectric oil in power transformers. It is also called a flexible separator or compensation balloon.
The STP inflates and deflates by compensating for the change in volume. It provides separation between air and oil inside the hydraulic conservator. This avoids
- oil pollution
Thus, the system protects the dielectric oil from external contamination.
The flexible separator has a high mechanical strength. In addition, it is impermeable to gases, oils and water. These characteristics make this transformer conservator airbag an efficient compensator for the protection of electrical transformers.
Assembled by hot vulcanization in autoclave, no leakage is possible. We manufacture this product to measure (material, dimensions, flange and fixing brackets). This rubber bag transformer can then have different shapes according to your needs:
- or even special shapes.
In addition, for the compensation of bolted conservators, there is the MTP rubber flexible membrane.
- No maintenance
- Quick and easy installation
- Dimensions and accessories custom made
- Oil protection
- 100% gas/oil/vapour-proof
- Delivered with conformity certificates
- Vulcanized flange
- Resistant to temperature variations
- Compatible with a wide range of oils
- Material: high quality coated fabric
- Manufacturing technique: hot vulcanization in a vacuum autoclave
- Dimensions: custom made > contact us
- Inflation: atmospheric pressure
- Temperature resistance: -50°C to +120°C
- Material options: compatible with new generation oils
- Fixation lugs
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.