STP flexible separators
The STP flexible separators for transformers, also known as “bladders”, “aircell” or “compensation balloons”, protect the dielectric oil in the power transformers. By compensating for their variation in volume, the STP handles the separation between the air and the oil inside the hydraulic conservator. This way the dielectric oil is protected from outside contamination.
Our compensation bladders are custom made (material, shape, dimensions, flange and mounting feed). Their tightness to gas, oil, and water as well as their high mechanical resistance make Pronal STP Bladders a high performing system to protect your electric power transformer.
- No maintenance
- Quick and easy installation
- Dimensions and accessories custom made
- Oil protection
- 100% gas/oil/vapour-proof
- Delivered with conformity certificates
- Vulcanized flange
- Resistant to temperature variations
- Compatible with a wide range of oils
- Material: high quality coated fabric
- Manufacturing technique: hot vulcanization in a vacuum autoclave
- Dimensions: custom made > contact us
- Inflation: atmospheric pressure
- Temperature resistance: -50°C to +120°C
- Material options: compatible with new generation oils
- Fixation lugs
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.