Rubber Flexible Membrane - MTP
The rubber flexible membrane protects the dielectric oil from the power transformer. This range of hydraulic compensator was specially designed for peripherally bolted (two-part) conservators.
The oil is on one side of the membrane, the other communicates with the atmosphere. Thus, this rubber flexible membrane compensates for temperature-related variations in the volume of dielectric oil. It provides:
- an effective barrier between the oil and the air
- a protection against water vapor
- the suppression of gas bubble formation in the oil
- volume compensation up to 15m3.
The flexible membrane is made to measure (shape, dimensions, peripheral drilling). It is delivered with a purge valve and two seals. These accessories ensure the tightness between the flanges of the preservative during its bolting.
This range has a high mechanical resistance. Also, it is impermeable to gas, oil and water. These characteristics make the MTP an efficient separator for the protection of electrical transformers.
In addition , for oil compensation, there is also the EXP inflatable compensator.
- No maintenance
- Easy installation
- Bolting drawing custom made
- Protection against internal condensation
- Effective barrier between oil and water
- 100% sealed to gas/oil
- High elasticity material
- Resistant to temperature variations
- Extensive oil compatibility
- Material: high quality plastomer material
- Technical aspects: assembly by high frequency welding
- Dimensions: custom made > contact us
- Temperature resistance: -50°C to +120°C
- Thickness: 1 mm
As the MTP is custom made, please provide us with: the dimensions of your oil conservator – its bolting drawings – the Safety Datasheet for your dielectric oil to adjust our costing to your needs.
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.