The Fuel Bladder is the optimal logistical solution for the temporary or permanent storage of hydrocarbons.
Indeed, this fuel bladder has real advantages:
- Its small volume “empty and folded”, represents about 1% of its nominal storage capacity. Thus, its transport is simple and fast, whatever the place of installation.
- The deployment time of this tank is very short: less than 4 hours for a 300m3 capacity tank.
- Manufactured from highly resistant coated fabric and assembled by hot vulcanization in autoclave, this tank does not alter the initial properties of the fuel
- It has no weak points that could cause leaks: no gluing or welding operations
- The flexible fuel tank is resistant to all types of climatic conditions and UV rays.
- When closed, the liquid contained cannot be contaminated by external elements.
The flexible fuel tank can be used to create main or secondary fuel depots. It allows to ensure the continuity of the petroleum chain at many levels such as
- Storage of jet fuel for aircraft or land vehicles refueling,
- The supply of diesel to power plants,
- Fuel supply for mining vehicles,
- The supply of fuel for generators on life bases…
In addition, in the range of fuel tanks dedicated to fuel depots, you can also find the RAM bolted fuel tank.
- Rapidly installed
- Compatible with all types of hydrocarbons
- Easily moved
- No external contamination
- Highly resistant to climatic conditions
- High UV resistance
- Foldable and moveable
- Highly durable
- Folded volume = 1% of storage volume
- Materiel: polyamide fabric, coated on each side with synthetic elastomer NBR/NPVC
- Technique: vulcanization
- Capacity: 1 > 300 m3
- Weight: 23 > 900 kg
- Temperature resistance: from ‐15°C to + 70°C
- 2 x DN50 or DN80 fillers/drains in Rilsan-coated steel
- Ball valve
- DN80 symmetrical aluminum connector without a lock, with plug and chain
- Rilsan-coated steel tray (inspection hatch)
- Handling brackets
- Repair kit
- Technical manual.
|15150||5||5.4x2.12x0.8||55||900x900x500||2 x Ø2’’|
|26262||10||4x4x1.1||100||900x900x500||2 x Ø3’’|
|26495||25||6.4x4.8x1.3||147||1100x1100x600||2 x Ø3’’|
|29345||40||6.7x6.7x1.3||200||1600x1200x700||2 x Ø3’’|
|29347||50||7.6x6.97x1.3||230||1600x1200x700||2 x Ø3’’|
|29350||100||11.3x8.39x1.35||380||1800x1300x800||2 x Ø4’’|
|29353||200||18.5x9.8x1.35||681||2200x1300x800||2 x Ø4’’|
|29354||300||17x14.6x1.35||900||2300x1300x900||2 x Ø4’’|
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.