Fire Fighting Water Tank
Our fire fighting water tank is the solution adapted to the equipment in water point and the setting to the standards of the industrial or agricultural buildings. We can find it on commercial surfaces, housing estates or also on freeway areas.
Fire Fighting Water Tank in compliance with the regulations
Our fire fighting water tank complies with the requirements governed by La Défense Extérieure Contre l’Incendie (D.E.C.I.), the french regulations. This is why they are approved by firefighting professionals and by the departmental fire and rescue services (SDIS).
A quick and easy installation
Moreover, thanks to its quick and easy installation, it can also be used as a temporary event protection for public works, fairs and festivals.
Indeed, the installation of a flexible tank requires little civil engineering except for the frost protection of the pipes and the creation of the platform to accommodate the flexible fire tank. It does not require any authorization or building permit (depending on the size of the tank). As a result, this system can be easily moved. In addition, unlike open ponds, there is no evaporation or deterioration of the stored water.
This flexible solution is offered in three different systems:
- With a direct-acting valve
- With a frost-free buried system in Esse,
- And with a suction post.
Handcrafted in our workshop
Like our other tanks, it is made of highly resistant PVC coated fabric (1300 gr/m2) and assembled by high frequency welding. This fabric resists any temperature from -30°C to +70°C. Designed by hand in our production workshops, they have a minimum lifespan of 10 years (see warranty).
In addition, we offer custom-made tanks in order to adapt to your demands and storage needs.
We offer another type of fire tank: the onion water tank, the OPENTANK. This flexible tank has the same characteristics as the fire fighting water tank but, with its open roof, it is mainly used to extinguish forest fires with the help of a helicopter.
- Resistance to extreme conditions
- Cost effective and environmentally friendly: useful volume storage
- Constant volume, no evaporation
- No condensation or content contamination
- No building permit required
- Quick and easy to install
- No maintenance required
- Material: high resistance 1300 gr/m2 cloth
- Coating: double-sided PVC
- Dimensions: standard and custom made under request > contact us
- Assembly: high-frequency welding
- Temperature resistance: -30°C to + 70°C
- 1 DN 140 welded vent to screw-in with gas release valve
- 1 DN 80 elbow overflow with symmetrical connector and cap
- 1 DN 50 PPG quarter-turn guillotine valve assembly + DN 50 symmetrical connector and cap
- 4 reinforced corners
- 1 repair kit
- thermal valve protector
|Ref.||Volume (m3)||Dimensions (m)||Weight (kg)||Packaging (mm)||Side filling/draining|
|CSIHS60||60||5.92x10.70x1.4||170||1340x940x1080||1 x Ø4’’|
|CSIHS90||90||7.40x11.82x1.5||298||1340x940x1080||1 x Ø4’’|
|CSIHS120||120||8.88x12.52x1.5||298||1340x940x1080||1 x Ø4’’|
|CSIHS160||160||10.36x13.73x1.5||428||1340x940x1080||1 x Ø4’’|
|CSIHS240||240||10.36x19.66x1.5||541||2170x1260x1380||1 x Ø4’’|
|CSIHS360||360||13.32x21.95x1.5||777||2200x1700x1000||1 x Ø4’’|
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.