Helitrank flexible heli-transportable tanks
Our flexible heli-transportable tanks, known under the name of Helitank, are the perfect solution for transporting fuel by helicopter to supply advanced units (FARP, forward advance refueling point), especially when these units are situated in remote areas where access is difficult.
Slinging is instantaneous, with just one ring being attached to suspend the tank under the helicopter. The cruciform arrangement of support straps prevents the tank from rotating and ensures perfect stability in flight. These flexible tanks are also suitable for transporting water.
- Instant slinging
- Highly durable
- Perfect in-flight stability provided by the cruciform support straps
- Excellent UV resistance
- Requires minimal storage space when empty
- Material: elastomer synthetic nitrile NBR/PVC (internal/external)
- Assembly: hot vulcanisation in autoclave
- Dimensions: 1400 > 3000 mm
- Custom sizes possible
- Weight: 25 > 75 kg
- Temperature resistance: -20 to +60°C.
- Standard storage capacity: from 500 to 4000 Litres
- 1 valve outlet, connector, and plug DN 50 – Dia. 2″ symmetric or Camlock connector
- 1 slinging ring
- handling straps
- packing bag.
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.