Towable and heli-transportable flexible tanks
Our towable and heli-transportable flexible tanks (APFC) have been designed for supplying fuel to advanced units (FARP, forward advance refueling point) by aircraft, helicopter, or ground vehicle. Depending on their volumes, they can be transported, carried by sling, or rolled.
These flexible tanks have a very strong design, and when filled can even be dropped from a height of 20 meters (for the 200 liter tanks) or from a height of 5 meters for the 1000 and 1900 liter tanks.
- Transport by plane
- No external contamination
- Resistant to extreme weather conditions
- Its volume only equals 15% of the filled volume
- Material: interior in nitrile – exterior nitrile/PVC
- Coating: elastomer
- Technique: assembled by vulcanization
- Weight: 20 > 135 kg
- Capacity: 200 > 1900 L
- Length: 1000 > 1600 mm
- Tailor-made production possible
- Standard storage capacity: from 200 to 1900 litres
- 200L tank accessories:
- Self-sealing adapter
- 2m refuelling gallery equipped with a coupler and a Ø 1″1/2 Guillemin or Camlock connector
- 1000L to 1900L tanks accessories:
- DN 50 self-sealing adapter mounted on a turntable
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.