MCB inflatable bottle grippers
The MCB inflatable bottle gripper range is used for long or short neck bottles. Its dual-ring profile means that it can cover a wider range of diameters. It is widely used to avoid changing grippers between two types of bottles. Only the spacing between the grippers need be changed.
Two lengths are available as standard: 1320 mm and 1460 mm. A food-safe coating can be added on request. Depending on your requirements and your pallet loader heads, the inflatable rings will be adapted with reinforcing, a dual air supply, a threaded ring height, etc.
Handy to use
- Single air inlet
- Fast inflation
- Adaptable material
- Thin empty thickness
- Reduced size
- Uniformly distributed thrust
- Adapts to different bottle models
- No mechanical parts
- No maintenance
- Long service life
- Material: NPVC coated fabric
- Manufacturing technique: hot vulcanization in a vacuum autoclave
- Standard lengths: 1320 and 1460 mm lengths
- Min./Max. diameter: 12 to 45 mm
- Inflation: air
- Temperature resistance: up to 50°C
- Max. inflation pressure: 1.2 bar
- Thickness: 18 to 22 mm
- Material options: food safe, cloth reinforcing, etc.
|Ref.||Diameter (mm)||Height (mm)||Empty thickness (mm)|
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.