Pronal diaphragms are flexible circular rubber jacks. These jacks are installed in the legs of offshore platforms and assist the buoyancy of the fixed platform, while also maintaining its center of gravity when it is installed at sea.
Our teams can travel on-site to install your offshore buoyancy kits no matter where you are located!
- Tightness testing can be implemented before installation
- Penetration testing can also be performed
- Simulation & calculation of the force required to puncture the diaphragm
- Air and watertight
- Insert integrated into the rubber
- Selection of suitable materials
- Locking fixation system
- Suitable for applications at depth
- Ease of installation
- Material: Synthétic rubber
- Technique: hot vulcanization in a vacuum autoclave
- Dimensions: min. 6″ (152.4 mm) / 118″ (max. 2997.2 mm)
- Form: cylindrical
- Temperature resistance: +0 / +60°C
- Max. thickness: defined by the clients’ specifications
- Grade of steel: defined by the clients’ specifications
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.