Overlaps Seals are open inflatable seals that are designed to create a water and airtight seal between two cylindrical components. Because these seals are open, they can be easily positioned and installed even in a narrow space. Their two chamfered ends can be overlapped, creating a perfect seal when they are inflated.
Overlaps Seals are used for:
- repairing corrosion damage,
- ensuring a seal around pipes for welding operations.
- Can be reused
- Equalization when pressurized
- Can withstand a pressure of 10 Bar
- Modular design adapting to different configurations
- Can be inflated with air, water, or resin
- Can adapt to a potential ovality
- Can adapt to confined spaces
- Produced in accordance with the client’s specifications
- Can be used for large diameters
- Material: NPVC
- Technique: hot vulcanization in a vacuum autoclave
- Max. inflation pressure: 10 bar and more
- Inflation: by air and water
- Temperature resistance: -20°C to +90°C
- Max. thickness: +/-25 mm
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.