The rubber Rip-out diaphragms, equipped with a cruciform piercing tool, provide different functions:
- buoyancy assistance for large platforms equipped with metal floatation tanks,
- corrosion protection for electrical outlet cables.
Our teams can travel on-site to install your offshore buoyancy kits no matter where you are located! A complete removable of all rubber parts version is also available.
- Tightness testing can be implemented before installation
- Penetration and rip-diameter testing can also be performed
- Simulation and calculation of the force required to puncture the diaphragm
- Air and water tight
- Suitable for applications at depth
- Ease of installation
- Locking fixation system
- Insert integrated into the rubber
- Selection of suitable materials
- Material: Synthetic Rubber
- Technique: hot vulcanization in a vacuum autoclave
- Dimensions: min. 6″ (152.4 mm) / 118″ (max. 2997.2 mm)
- Form: cylindrical
- Temperature resistance: +0 / +60°C
- Max. thickness: defined by the clients’ specifications
- Grade of steel: defined by the clients’ specifications
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.