OTR - Stoppers for inspection well testing
The OTR stoppers for inspection well testing are used to test the tightness of inspection wells that are found in waste-water systems. Inflatable OTR stoppers are particularly easy to install thanks to their lightweight and flexibility.
The stopper bladders are only 200 mm high, whatever the pipe’s diameter. This means that they can be used in a variety of narrow spaces.
And what is more, stoppers for inspection well testing are equipped with by-pass tubes. These are designed for the pressurization that is typically applied during inspection well testing.
- Total tightness
- Extremely durable
- Highly wear-resistant
- Rapid installation
- Material: double layered 200 mm NPVC fabric on a polyester backing
- Technique: hot vulcanization in a vacuum autoclave
- Max. height. :200 mm
- Inflation: by air
- Temperature resistance: -25 to +85°C (please contact us for any use outside this temperature range)
- Inflation pressure: max. 1 bar
- Back-pressure: 0.1 bar
- Supplied accessories:
- 1 x ¾’’ G quick connector for inflating the stopper
- 1 x ¼’’ G CEJN coupler for checking the pressure
- 1 x DN 20 Camlock adapter for pressurizing the pipe
- 4 hoisting rings.
|OTR 250 (on metal collar)||243||250||45||3||0.1|
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.