OPL pneumatic stoppers
Inflatable OPL stoppers, or pipe bladders, are designed to temporarily plug all types of pipes: concrete, steel, cast iron … They can be used in a wide range of contexts thanks to their varied diameters, including sanitation, rainwater, or waste-water systems, hydrocarbon and/or chemical pipelines.
The use of these inflatable stoppers means that the following operations can be performed in complete safety:
- pipe repairs,
- pipeline maintenance,
- flow deviations,
- air or water-tightness testing, in accordance with the NF-EN1610 Standard,
- hydraulic testing.
These pneumatic stoppers are available in standard or by-pass versions.
Our inflatable stoppers meet our demanding in-house safety criteria thanks to their construction employing high-quality materials. Pronal is well aware of the risks that may be incurred by the use of inflatable stoppers; as such, priority is placed on the quality and performance of these products. Consequently, the OPL range has been designed to withstand a burst pressure safety coefficient of at least 3. The rubber that is used for these products also provides excellent abrasion and slip protection. Choosing the OPL range is a guarantee of working with a powerful, reliable, and highly durable product!
- High pressure and back-pressure
- Total water and air tightness
- High quality materials
- Excellent back-pressure resistance
- Safety coefficient of at least 3
- Highly scratch-resistant
- Easy installation
- Material: SBR rubber
- Technique: vulcanisation
- Length: 150 > 2750 mm
- Max. diameter: 60 > 2000 mm
- Inflation: by air
- Temperature resistance: -20 to +60°C (please contact us for any use outside of this temperature range)
- Inflation pressure: max. 3 bar
- Back-pressure: download the OPL product sheet below
- Optional materials: thermal protection
For all OPLT information and back-pressures (with bypass), refer to the tables which are found on the product sheet, downloadable below.
|Ref.||Stopper Min. Ø stopper (mm)||Max. Ø stopper (mm)||Ø (mm)||Length (mm)||Inflation pressure||Weight (kg)||Hoisting ring|
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.