OPL pneumatic stoppers
Inflatable OPL stoppers, or pipe bladders, are designed to temporarily plug all types of pipes: concrete, steel, cast iron … They can be used in a wide range of contexts thanks to their varied diameters, including sanitation, rainwater, or waste-water systems, hydrocarbon and/or chemical pipelines.
The use of these inflatable stoppers means that the following operations can be performed in complete safety:
- pipe repairs,
- pipeline maintenance,
- flow deviations,
- air or water-tightness testing, in accordance with the NF-EN1610 Standard,
- hydraulic testing.
These pneumatic stoppers are available in standard or by-pass versions.
Our inflatable stoppers meet our demanding in-house safety criteria thanks to their construction employing high-quality materials. Pronal is well aware of the risks that may be incurred by the use of inflatable stoppers; as such, priority is placed on the quality and performance of these products. Consequently, the OPL range has been designed to withstand a burst pressure safety coefficient of at least 3. The rubber that is used for these products also provides excellent abrasion and slip protection. Choosing the OPL range is a guarantee of working with a powerful, reliable, and highly durable product!
- High pressure and back-pressure
- Total water and air tightness
- High quality materials
- Excellent back-pressure resistance
- Safety coefficient of at least 3
- Highly scratch-resistant
- Easy installation
- Material: SBR rubber
- Technique: vulcanisation
- Length: 150 > 2750 mm
- Max. diameter: 60 > 2000 mm
- Inflation: by air
- Temperature resistance: -20 to +60°C (please contact us for any use outside of this temperature range)
- Inflation pressure: max. 3 bar
- Back-pressure: download the OPL product sheet below
- Optional materials: thermal protection
For all OPLT information and back-pressures (with bypass), refer to the tables which are found on the product sheet, downloadable below.
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.