Open flexible tanks - Opentanks
The open flexible tanks – Opentanks also known as “onion tanks”, type self-supporting tanks, are circular and comprise an inflatable or foam float.
Compared to closed flexible tanks, they allow quickly storing raw or drinking water poured into the opening at the top. They are also quick and easy to clean, to effectively eliminate any pollution of the stored liquid (sludge, leaves, etc.).
These open flexible tanks are generally designed to store raw water dedicated to civil defence or humanitarian needs. This onion tank can however be used for storing industrial effluents or polluted waters.
- One-off storage
- Fast pumping/filling
- Very high resistance coating fabric
- Foldable and lightweight
- Fast filling
- Simple full interior cleaning
- Material: high resistance 1300 gr/m2 cloth
- Coating: PVC
- Technical aspects: high-frequency welding
- Temperature resistance: -30°C to + 70°C
- One DN50 pipe with direct passage valve and connector + Guillemin system cap, Camlock or others on request
- One groundsheet
|Dimensions (m3)||Max. diameter||Opening diameter||Overall height (mm)|
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.