Fuel bolted tank- RAM
The RAM fuel bolted tank is a bolted hydrocarbon storage tank. With a cylindrical shape and a fixed roof, it ensures the storage of all types of fuel (diesel, jet, fuel oil,…) for oil depots. The RAM is a hybrid tank. Indeed, it has the advantages of conventional steel tanks coupled with the advantages of the flexible tank:
- Ease of transport in difficult access areas,
- Quick implementation and dismantling,
- Compatibility of the membrane (liner) with most hydrocarbons,
- Modularity of the accessories.
The RAM fuel bolted tank is composed of :
- A metal structure made of sheets bolted together,
- A roof made of a cladding, beams, and a PVC liner guaranteeing watertightness,
- An internal hot-vulcanized liner made of elastomer reinforced with textile fibres for storage,
- Accessories allowing: unloading/potting, level measurement, sampling and fire fighting.
A 500 m3 RAM modular overhead tank is stored in two 20′ ISO containers. In addition, this hydrocarbon storage solution is easy to install. It can be installed by a team of 4 people in less than 7 days. We remind you that we offer a service that can go anywhere to help you!
- External steel structure
- High chemical compatibility of liner
- Precise monitoring of fuel level (standard)
- Fire rings
- Flames and blow-hole off
- Water drain
- Easily and rapidly assembled
- Stored in two ISO 20′ containers
- Different modes of transport possible
- Material: External steel structure – Rubber-coated liner
- Technique: hot vulcanization in a vacuum autoclave
- Capacity: 500 m3
- 1 level gauge
- 1 water drain
- 1 sampling system
- fire rings
- 1 flame and blow-hole off
- 1 inlet/outlet for filling and emptying
- 1 manhole
- 1 overflow
- 1 footbridge.
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.