Bolted Fuel Tanks RAM
Our Bolted Fuel Tanks RAM are cylindrical fixed-roof tanks for storing fuels (diesel, jet fuel, …) in your depot. RAMs are a form of hybrid tank combining the advantages of conventional rigid steel tanks with those of flexible tanks:
- Easily transported to remote areas where access is difficult,
- Can be quickly installed or dismantled,
- The liner is compatible with the majority of fuels,
- Modular accessories are available.
RAM tanks comprise:
- A metal structure composed of bolted steel plates,
- A panel roof, beams, and a completely tight PVC liner,
- A hot vulcanized internal storage liner in elastomer reinforced coating fabrics,
- Accessories for: unloading/loading, level measurement, sampling, and fire protection.
A bolted tank of 500 m3 is stored in two ISO 20 ‘containers. This hydrocarbon storage solution can be installed by a team of 5 people in less than 6 days.
- External steel structure
- High chemical compatibility of liner
- Precise monitoring of fuel level (standard)
- Fire rings
- Flames and blow-hole off
- Water drain
- Easily and rapidly assembled
- Stored in two ISO 20′ containers
- Different modes of transport possible
- Material: External steel structure – Rubber-coated liner
- Technique: hot vulcanization in a vacuum autoclave
- Capacity: 500 m3
- 1 level gauge
- 1 water drain
- 1 sampling system
- fire rings
- 1 flame and blow-hole off
- 1 inlet/outlet for filling and emptying
- 1 manhole
- 1 overflow
- 1 footbridge.
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.