Pronal has developed a range of motor-driven pumps units in a modular chassis to increase the fluidity of your pumping operations and logistics:
- drinking water
- or fuel (diesel F54, petrol F67, kerosene F34, F35, JP8, Jet A1, avgas 100LL F18, or mono fuel F63).
Depending on the zone where operations are ongoing, these systems can be supplied in a modular frame, on a trailer, or in a container. The combustion engine or electric motor that equip these systems drive a volumetric or centrifugal pump, effectively ensuring that the requisite flow and pressure is provided.
The use of steel (or aluminium alloy) chassis has allowed us to produce light-weight units for refuelling, re-provisioning, transfer or unloading operations. Different sizes and flow rates are available (200, 400, 600, 800 and 1000 Lpm).
These motor-driven pump units can be used for:
- secondary modular depots,
- stocking fuel in more remote rural service stations,
- FARP(Forward Area Refuelling Equipment) and ABFDS (Air Bulk Fuel Delivery System) tactical supply solutions.
When used in parallel with our flexible fluid transport and storage systems, these units can greatly contribute to the rapidity of your deployment.
- Effective flow pressure
- Fuel quality
- Engine equipped with petrol safety features: pre-filtration, micro-filtration, and water separator
- Compliant with the latest version of EI 1581
- Rugged, high-quality components
- Light-weight system
- Ease of deployment
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.