Water retention tank - VOLUTEX
The water retention tank is an open tank with a modular metal frame made of galvanized steel.
This solution can store for a temporary or permanent period all types of solid or liquid elements.
With a volume capacity ranging from 5 m3 to 120 m3 – or even more thanks to the possibility of custom-made tanks – you can store a large quantity of elements.
This open top water storage tank can be used in different ways, such as:
- A water reserve,
- A fish pond, (see an example of application)
- An effluent tank,
- A fertilizer silo,
- A safety sandbox,
- Or even as a storage tank for decantation sludge.
The water retention tank is very easy to use: it is light and takes up very little space. It can be deployed extremely quickly and does not require a building permit (depending on the size of the tank). It is also very easy to clean in case of water pollution by sludge, leaves, sand etc…
In addition, to avoid the arrival of any foreign elements in the cistern, it can be accompanied by a flexible roof to place over the tank.
This tank is made of highly resistant PVC coated fabric (1300 gr/m2) and assembled by high frequency welding. This fabric is resistant to any temperature from -30°C to +70°C.
In the same register, we find the OPENTANK onion water tank, an open flexible tank mainly dedicated to civil security and humanitarian organizations.
- Very lightweight, limited footprint
- Sealed envelope
- Highly resistant
- Equipped with a modular metal frame made from galvanized steel
- No building permit required
- Quick and easy deployment
- Easy to clean if the water is polluted by sludge, leaves, sand, etc.
- Material: high resistance 1300 gr/m2 cloth
- Coating: double-sided PVC
- Assembly: high-frequency welding
- Temperature resistance: -30°C to + 70°C
- One DN50 pipe with direct passage valve, half-connector, and symmetrical Guillemin cap.
|Capacity (m3)||Height (mm)||Diameter (m)||Nbr. of feet||Total weight (kg)|
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.