Volutex open tanks
Designed to store all kinds of solids or liquids, Volutex open tanks with their metal frame can be used to for the temporary or long-term retention of water or effluents. These open tanks can be used for:
- Water storage
- Fish tanks (aquaculture)
- Effluent storage
- Fertilizer silos
- Emergency sand storage
- Decanting sludge storage
They come with a flexible roof to protect the container from the outside elements (leaves, dust, etc.).
- Very lightweight, limited footprint
- Sealed envelope
- Highly resistant
- Equipped with a modular metal frame made from galvanized steel
- No building permit required
- Quick and easy deployment
- Easy to clean if the water is polluted by sludge, leaves, sand, etc.
- Material: high resistance 1300 gr/m2 cloth
- Coating: double-sided PVC
- Assembly: high-frequency welding
- Temperature resistance: -30°C to + 70°C
- One DN50 pipe with direct passage valve, half-connector, and symmetrical Guillemin cap.
|Capacity (m3)||Height (mm)||Diameter (m)||Nbr. of feet||Total weight (kg)|
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.