Annular inflatable jack
This range of annular inflatable jack is very efficient for isolation, clamping, clamping, pressing and handling applications.
Customized, different materials and accessories are proposed to adapt to your environment and to your constraints of use: pressure, temperature, chemistry in contact, life span, fixation…
When the product is empty, it is very thick. Therefore, you can integrate it in narrow places. When inflated, an annular inflatable jack can lift or push a very large load with an evenly distributed force.
Check out some application examples!
Handy to use
- Single air inlet
- Fast inflation
- Material that adapts to irregular surfaces
- Thin when deflated
- Small size
- Sealed (rubber) contact zones
- No mechanical parts
- No maintenance
- Long service life
- Material: different kinds of elastomer coated fabrics (NPVC, SBR, Nitril, VAMAC, etc.)
- Manufacturing technique: hot vulcanization or high-frequency welding
- Standard dimensions: minimum diameter of 50 mm
- Custom dimensions: contact us
- Shape: donut or annular
- Inflation: air, water or oil
- Temperature resistance: up to 150°C depending on materials
- Max. inflation pressure: 7 bar or more depending on conditions of use
- Max. thickness: from 4 mm
- Lifting travel: depending on dimensions and application
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.