Special inflatable jacks
Pronal special inflatable jacks are an alternative to hydraulic jacks or compressed air actuators. Thanks to the inflation pressure, inflatable jacks deform to perform functions like pushing, pressing, guiding, clamping, blocking, damping, lifting, moving or isolating.
Specialized pneumatic actuators are available in many tailor-made shapes and dimensions. They can cover a wide range of applications: packaging, steel working, energy, construction, chemicals, filtration or general mechanical engineering.
Using a polymer material, they are made to your specifications. We adapt the specifications of the inflatable jack to your constraints: dimensions, thrust, pressure, travel, and working environment.
Handy to use
- Single air inlet
- Fast inflation
- Material that adapts to irregular surfaces
- Thin when deflated
- Small size
- Sealed (rubber) contact zones
- No mechanical parts
- No maintenance
- Long service life
If you are looking for a different solution other than the jacks presented here (square, rectangular, circular, annular, donut shape), we are able to design and produce your own solution. We can adapt to your specific requirements:
- Size: Shape, dimensions, thickness
- Mounting: Attachments, environment, non standard connections
- Performance: Force, pressure, thrust, pulsing, material compatibility, usage temperature range, wear, inflation rate.
Our experience in inflatable jacks has led us to design many solutions, ask us.
Examples of solutions developed:
- Materials: A variety of elastomer coated fabrics (NPVC, SBR, Nitril, VAMAC, etc.)
- Shapes: A variety to match demand (circle segment, square or rectangular with a cut-out, U-shaped, etc.)
- Inflation: hydraulic
- Temperature resistance: up to 150°C
- Inflation pressure: more 10 bar
- Possible options: food safe, surface coating.
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.