CPF - Platform Lifting Cushions
Compare to other product ranges, CPF – Platform Lifting Cushions have a flat surface guaranteeing load stability. They are easily stackable in 3s to achieve a maximum height of 510 mm.
The range comprises five models for lifting loads of 30 to 81 tons. Using air filled lifting bags is extremely quick and easy thanks to their 25 mm height when empty and their light weight.
Bringing the lifting bags up to pressure is controlled by a remote control panel guaranteeing optimum working safety for the operator. A safety valve limits the inflation pressure to 10 bar. We propose a wide range of accessories to meet the needs of every customer application.
- Stacking in 3s
- Minimum 25 mm insertion height
- Lifting height of up to 510 mm
- Inflation pressure of 10 bar
- Safety factor of 3
- Perfectly flat surface
- Anti-slip surface
- Compliance with standard NF EN 13731
- Light and easy to carry
- Handling straps
- Small size
- Material: Aramid envelope, elastomer coated
- Manufacturing technique: hot vulcanization under vacuum in autoclave
- Dimensions: 560 x 560 mm to 920 x 920 mm
- Inflation: air
- Temperature resistance: -20 to 60°C
- Max. inflation pressure: 10 bar
- Test pressure: 12 bar
- Max. thickness: 25 mm
- Lifting travel: 170 mm
- Safety factor: 3
|Réf.||Code||Dimensions (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Weight (kg)||Max. lifting capacity (T)||Max. lifting height (mm)||Air volume at 10 bar (L)|
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.