CBP - Pneumatic Lifting Cushions
CBP Lifting Cushions have a rectangular parallelepiped shape once inflated to quickly lift any kind of load from 1 to 5 tons up to a considerable height. Their limited size when deflated means that they can be inserted into narrow passages. These lifting systems offer a considerable lifting height of 400 to 760 mm depending on dimensions.
The lifting cushions can be inflated from an air compressor or a vehicle exhaust to make the system fully autonomous, with a pressure of 0.5 bar. Their light weight, handling straps and markings make it easy to carry and insert CBP Lifting Cushions.
As a real air jack, essential on sand, dirt or mud. Numerous accessories are available for bringing them up to pressure.
- Stackable for 3 and 5 ton models
- Minimum insertion space of 25 mm
- Easy positioning thanks to their markings
- Safety factor of 3
- Non-slip surface
- Light and easy to carry
- Handling straps
- Small size
- Material: NPVC coated cloth
- Manufacturing technique: hot vulcanization in a vacuum autoclave
- Dimensions: 580 x 520 mm to 1120 x 910 mm
- Inflation: air
- Temperature resistance: -20 to 60 °C
- Max. inflation pressure: 0.5 bar
- Test pressure: 50 mbar
- Max. thickness: 25 mm
- Lifting travel: 400 to 760 mm
- Safety factor: 3
|Ref.||Dimensions (mm)||Deflated thickness (mm)||Weight (kg)||Max. lifting capacity (T)||Service pressure (bar)||Test pressure (bar)||Max. travel (mm)||Rated air volume (L)|
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.