Smartshore trench shield
During trenching or excavation works, ensuring operator safety is a priority. Article R4534-24 of the French Labour Code requires that vertical-walled trenches that are more than 1.30m deep involving any risk of collapse and burial, be shored or braced.
The Smartshore trench shield system lets your operators quickly and easily shore-up their working area. These systems use two inflatable cushions that once inflated are held in place by braces. These cushions can reinforce trench walls up to 2m deep. Any risk of collapse and burial is eliminated! For trenches less than 1.30m deep, the terrain density and ground consistency need to be taken into account. This is why Smartshore cushions can be used horizontally in these situations.
Inflatable trench protection systems can be folded up and reused. It takes 20 minutes to install the system and no lifting equipment is required.
- Twin-walled vulcanised fabric
- Allows operators to exit the trench in case of collapse
- Quick to install – 20 minutes
- Light and easy to transport <48kg
- Foldable, takes up little space when deflated
- Material: 3D technical cloth, elastomer coated
- Technical aspects: hot vulcanisation in a vacuum autoclave
- Dimensions – inflated: 2160×1380 mm
- Inflation: air
- Temperature resistance: -30 to +70°C
- Max. inflation pressure: 1 bar
- Max. thickness: 125 mm
- 1 self-closing fast connector
- 1 safety valve
- 6 handling tabs
- 6 brace pockets
- 6 bungee cords for holding the braces
- 2 bungee cords for holding the ladder
- CE marking
|Dimensions - flat (mm)||Dimensions - inflated (mm)||Diameter - rolled up (mm)||Weight (kg)||Resistance to pressure (kN/m²)||Air volume (L)||Inflation pressure (bar)||Use Area|
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.