Oil storage tanks
Dielectric oil storage tanks are ideal for temporary storage requirements during power transformer commissioning operations. These flexible tanks can also be used to store oil during on-site maintenance phases or as part of the recycling or treatment of dielectric oil.
This real “flexible oil tank” holds 1 to 300 m3. The accessories are optimized to allow quick and easy connection to the used oil regeneration units. Combined with Pronal oil retention systems, this flexible storage solution ensures operations that are absolutely safe and risk-free for the environment.
- No civil engineering required
- Light and easy to install
- Wide compatibility with oils
- Compact dimensions when empty
- Fast deployment
- Cost-effective compared with rigid types
- Suitable accessories
- Protects the oil from contaminants
- Complements oil treatment
- Material: high quality coated fabric
- Manufacturing technique: hot vulcanization in a vacuum autoclave
- Dimensions: standard and custom made > contact us
- Temperature resistance: -30 to +70°C
- 1 repair kit
- 1 drain valve
- 4 reinforced corners
- 1 connection with valve, Guillemin or Camlock system connection and cap
|Ref.||Volume (m3)||Dimensions (m)||Weight (kg)||Packaging (mm)||Lateral filling/draining connexion|
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.