Indeed, in case of a problem during the use of the flexible tank, the losses of fuels and oils are retained in the retention. Thus, the impact on the environment is minimized.
The flexible retention is a tailor-made solution. Several flexible tanks can be installed in the same retention tank depending on the dimensions.
Secondly, the retention tank can also contain rigid elements. Oil processing machines (or other fluids) as well as transformers and hydraulic systems can be installed there. During maintenance, they are isolated from their environment.
These flexible retention are equipped with a metal frame made of galvanized steel. It is made of identical tubes and joints that make it easy to assemble. The flexible bund is easy and quick to deploy, about 20 minutes, and requires only 2 people for installation.
The retention can be accompanied by a drainage and rainwater filtration kit. This kit allows to filter hydrocarbons from the rainwater contained in the retention. Also, it allows the retention to remain empty and clean.
- Limited logistics footprint
- Already in operation at mining facility depots
- Resistant to harsh weather conditions
- Quick and easy to deploy (20 minutes)
- Only two people required to install it
- Material: PVC cloth material
- Assembly: high-frequency welding
- Temperature resistance: -30°C to + 70°C
- Standard storage capacity: 5 to 353 m3
- Tailor-made is possible > contact us
- 1 PVC liner
- 1 galvanized steel metal structure
- 1 tool kit
- 1 repair kit
|Capacity (m3)||Dimensions (mm)||Weight (kg)|
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.