Retentions act as a double bottom for flexible tanks and reservoirs. Should there be any problem when connecting up or using a flexible tank, any loss of fuel and oil is kept within the retention to avoid any impact on the environment. Several tanks can be installed in the same retention tank, depending on dimensions. Machinery for treating all kinds of oil and fluids and transformers or hydraulic systems undergoing maintenance can also be installed within the retention tank to isolate them from their environment.
These retentions are provided with a galvanized steel metal frame composed of identical tubes and junctions to make assembly easier. They can come with a rain water drainage and filtration kit to keep them empty and clean. This kit can also be used to filter out the hydrocarbons from the rainwater in the retention tank.
- Limited logistics footprint
- Already in operation at mining facility depots
- Resistant to harsh weather conditions
- Quick and easy to deploy (20 minutes)
- Only two people required to install it
- Material: PVC cloth material
- Assembly: high-frequency welding
- Temperature resistance: -30°C to + 70°C
- Standard storage capacity: 5 to 353 m3
- Tailor-made is possible > contact us
- 1 PVC liner
- 1 galvanized steel metal structure
- 1 tool kit
- 1 repair kit
|Capacity (m3)||Dimensions (mm)||Weight (kg)|
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.