MDG inflatable bottle grippers
The range of MDG inflatable bottle grippers is dedicated to gripping rows of bottles, carafe type bottles or ones with a wide neck diameter. Two grippers are needed to grip a row of bottles. A link part is used to maintain the spacing between the two grippers.
Two lengths are available as standard: 1320 mm and 1460 mm. Other dimensions can be produced in line with the pallet layout diagram.
A food-safe coating can be added on request. Depending on your installation requirements, other options may be added to the inflatable rings such as reinforcing, a dual compressed air supply, a threaded rod height, etc.
Handy to use
- Single air inlet
- Fast inflation
- Adaptable material
- Thin empty thickness
- Reduced size
- Uniformly distributed thrust
- Adapts to different bottle models
- No mechanical parts
- No maintenance
- Long service life
- Material: NPVC coated fabric
- Manufacturing technique: hot vulcanization in a vacuum autoclave
- Standard lengths: 1320 and 1460 mm lengths
- Min./Max. diameter: 18 to 39 mm
- Inflation: air
- Temperature resistance: up to 50°C
- Max. inflation pressure: 1.2 bar
- Thickness: 13 mm
- Material options: food safe, cloth reinforcing, etc.
|Ref.||Width at 0.5 bar (mm)||Width at 1 bar (mm)||Height (mm)||Empty thickness (mm)|
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.