RDF lifting units
Lifting units are designed for:
- securing loads,
- transporting loads on the surface
- or dismantling ships.
With the possibility of customized design and construction, they are able to meet the demands of a range of markets (offshore, nuclear…). Not only can they assist the buoyancy of an object or ship on the surface, but they can also be employed to easily raise and lower loads underwater.
- Lifting up to 8 tons
- Tensile strength of straps resists up to 10,000daN
- Equipped with inflation accessories
- Equipped with a rapid overpressure release valve
- Material: PVC / PU / or Nitrile coated fabric
- Technique: Assembled by high-frequency sealing,
- Dimensions: standard and tailor made,
- Inflation: by air,
- Max. lifting: 100 to 8000 kg,
- Temperature resistance:
- PVC coated fabric -20°C/+50°C,
- PU coated fabric -25°C / +100°C,
- Inflation inlet with stopcock,
- Pressure release valve.
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.