Pneumatic tube gripper short neck - MCC
MCC pneumatic tube gripper short neck range is dedicated to short neck bottles for small quantities, like miniatures. For this type of bottle, there is also the range of half pneumatic bottle gripper. Their thinness when deflated means that they can be inserted easily between the rows of bottles.
Two lengths are available as standard : 1320 mm and 1460 mm. Other dimensions can be tailor-made to match the pallet loading plan.
Our range of pneumatic tube gripper short neck is manufactured in our workshops from NPVC coated fabric and assembled by hot vulcanization in autoclave.
Like for the other inflatable gripper ranges, a food-safe coating can be added on demand. Depending on your installation, the grippers will be adapted with reinforcing, a dual air supply, a threaded ring height, etc.
Handy to use
- Single air inlet
- Fast inflation
- Adaptable material
- Thin empty thickness
- Reduced size
- Uniformly distributed thrust
- Adapts to different bottle models
- No mechanical parts
- No maintenance
- Long service life
- Material: NPVC coated fabric
- Manufacturing technique: hot vulcanization in a vacuum autoclave
- Standard lengths: 1320 and 1460 mm lengths
- Min./Max. diameter: 8 to 35 mm
- Inflation: air
- Temperature resistance: up to 50°C
- Max. inflation pressure: 1.2 bar
- Thickness: 7 mm
- Material options: food safe, cloth reinforcing, etc.
|Ref.||Diameter (mm)||Height (mm)||Empty thickness (mm)|
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.