MC/ML inflatable bottle grippers
The standard MC/ML range of inflatable bottle grippers is dedicated to pallet loading long neck bottles like Bordeaux and Burgundy wines, or others. Many diameters are available to adapt to the bottle volume. The standard lengths are 1320 mm and 1460 mm. Supplied with air, these inflatable rings are used to handle layers of bottles by pinching the bottle necks. Their wide contact surface and soft textile finish that comes as close as possible to the bottle collar avoids any tipping.
To meet quality requirements, the grippers are available with food-safe material coating on request. Depending on your installation, the grippers will be adapted with reinforcing, a dual air supply, a threaded ring height, etc.
Handy to use
- Single air inlet
- Fast inflation
- Adaptable material
- Thin empty thickness
- Reduced size
- Uniformly distributed thrust
- Adapts to different bottle models
- No mechanical parts
- No maintenance
- Long service life
- Material: NPVC coated fabric
- Manufacturing technique: hot vulcanization in a vacuum autoclave
- Standard lengths: 1320 and 1460 mm lengths
- Min./Max. diameter: 20 to 100 mm
- Inflation: air
- Temperature resistance: up to 50°C
- Max. inflation pressure: 1.2 bar
- Thickness: 7.5 to 8.5 mm
- Material options: food safe, cloth reinforcing, etc.
|Ref.||Diameter (mm)||Height (mm)||Empty thickness (mm)|
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.