MCC inflatable bottle grippers
MCC inflatable bottle grippers are dedicated to short neck bottles for small quantities, like miniatures. Their thinness when deflated means that they can be inserted easily between the rows of bottles. Two lengths are available as standard: 1320 mm and 1460 mm. Other dimensions can be tailor-made to match the pallet loading plan.
In the same way as for other inflatable gripper ranges, a food-safe coating can be added on demand. Depending on your installation, the grippers will be adapted with reinforcing, a dual air supply, a threaded ring height, etc.
Handy to use
- Single air inlet
- Fast inflation
- Adaptable material
- Thin empty thickness
- Reduced size
- Uniformly distributed thrust
- Adapts to different bottle models
- No mechanical parts
- No maintenance
- Long service life
- Material: NPVC coated fabric
- Manufacturing technique: hot vulcanization in a vacuum autoclave
- Standard lengths: 1320 and 1460 mm lengths
- Min./Max. diameter: 8 to 35 mm
- Inflation: air
- Temperature resistance: up to 50°C
- Max. inflation pressure: 1.2 bar
- Thickness: 7 mm
- Material options: food safe, cloth reinforcing, etc.
|Ref.||Diameter (mm)||Height (mm)||Empty thickness (mm)|
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.