MCS inflatable bottle grippers
By design, the MCS inflatable bottle grippers combines the advantages of the MCB range with a more compact height. For users who need to fill pallets with different size bottles, these grippers can easily replace a number of models from the MC range with just one system. Its low height fits both long or short neck bottles. It is widely used to avoid changing grippers between two types of bottles. Only the spacing between the grippers need be changed.
Two lengths are available as standard: 1320 mm and 1460 mm. A food-safe coating can be added to the grippers on request. Depending on your installation, the inflatable rings will be adapted with reinforcing, a dual air supply, a threaded ring height, etc.
Handy to use
- Single air inlet
- Fast inflation
- Adaptable material
- Thin empty thickness
- Reduced size
- Uniformly distributed thrust
- Adapts to different bottle models
- No mechanical parts
- No maintenance
- Long service life
- Material: NPVC coated fabric
- Manufacturing technique: hot vulcanization in a vacuum autoclave
- Standard lengths: 1320 and 1460 mm lengths
- Min./Max. diameter: 33 to 100 mm
- Inflation: air
- Temperature resistance: up to 50°C
- Max. inflation pressure: 1.2 bar
- Thickness: 12 mm
- Material options: food safe, cloth reinforcing, etc.
|Ref.||Diameter (mm)||Height (mm)||Empty thickness (mm)|
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.