Square lifting bags
Square lifting bags or soft inflatable bladders, are compressed air systems comprising a square shaped rubber membrane. Filled with air, water or oil, these true inflatable seals are generally mounted in automated industrial systems to push, press, guide, clamp, block, damp, lift and handle.
Once deflated, the penumatic jacks return to their initial shape. These thin bellows jacks easily fit into presses, moulds, conveyors, handling robots or lifting tables. They are ideal for short travel applications and for high force levels with uniformly distributed thrust. They require practically no maintenance.
Just like flange jacks, they are available in double and triple bellows versions.
Handy to use
- Requires a single air inlet
- Fast inflation
- Adapts to complex geometric shapes
- Thin when deflated
- Uniformly distributed force
- Small dimensions
- No mechanical parts
- No maintenance
- Long service life
- Material: A variety of elastomer coated fabrics (NPVC )
- Manufacturing technique: Hot vulcanisation in a vacuum autoclave
- Flat standard dimensions: from 100 x 100 mm to 1000 x 1000 mm
- Custom dimensions: contact us
- Thickness at rest: 20 mm max. for one stage, 40 mm for two stages and 60 mm for three stages
- Shape: square
- Inflation: air, water or oil
- Temperature resistance: up to 80°C continuous
- Max. inflation pressure: 7 bar or more depending on conditions of use
- Lifting travel: depending on jack dimensions
- Possible options: a change in material or accessories as required.
Pronal offers a standard square shaped range in sizes starting at 100 x 100 mm sides, with a thickness of approx. 20 mm for the single stage model (VER HP K1). Two other versions are offered with a double (VER HP K2) and triple (VER HP K3) bellows design.
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.