MCP inflatable bottle grippers
The MCP inflatable bottle grippers are fitted with a strip along their entire length that adapts to the complex shape of the bottle rings. A number of diameters can be performed to adapt to the different volumes. Standard lengths are 1320 mm and 1460 mm. Their wide contact surface and soft textile finish that comes as close as possible to the bottle collar avoids any tipping.
To meet quality requirements, the grippers are available with food-safe material coating on request. Depending on your installation, the grippers will be adapted with reinforcing, a dual air supply, a threaded ring height, etc.
Handy to use
- Single air inlet
- Fast inflation
- Adaptable material
- Thin empty thickness
- Reduced size
- Uniformly distributed thrust
- Adapts to different bottle models
- No mechanical parts
- No maintenance
- Long service life
- Material: NPVC coated fabric
- Manufacturing technique: hot vulcanization in a vacuum autoclave
- Standard lengths: 1320 and 1460 mm lengths
- Min./Max. diameter: 31 to 95 mm
- Inflation: air
- Temperature resistance: up to 50°C
- Max. inflation pressure: 1.2 bar
- Thickness: 18 to 26 mm
- Material options: food safe, cloth reinforcing, etc.
You can not find your dimensions
Our design department employs the best project leaders and designers and will be pleased to develop and create a tailor-made product specially for your unique project.